Friday, January 4, 2008

Insurance cancelled

I tried doing some housekeeping today when I found my dusty insurance papers - including two others (family insurance) I got for Mom and Dad. I had them cancelled a month ago and I thought I should verify if no billing was indeed reflected in my credit card.

I had to go over my bill envelopes and gladly, the prompt cancellation went well. Talking about insurance plan pros and cons, I wouldn't argue that pre-need policies provide benefits. I thought the plan offered to me was good enough. It was mainly a typographical error that prompted me to cancel it.

Having cancelled my policy, I lost my employee benefit package. I lost my paid days for events of hospitalization. Well, no regrets. Think about the hassle of having those typos addressed.

Nonetheless, I still commend my former insurance provider for the good customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment