Thursday, January 3, 2008

Blogsvertise

Blog + advertise and earn bucks!

I already had advertisements in mind when I started this blog. I wanted to write advertising articles -- to promote things I like. I know there are ways to monetize all this. Blogsvertise is one.

Their website writes:
Our Advertisers want YOU to mention and talk about their websites products and services in your blogs and journals. They want the publicity, the exposure, the Buzz! that online bloggers and internet journals can generate for their web site products and services. In exchange blogsvertise pays YOU in paypal per task/blog entry, for writing / talking about / mentioning their website in your blog!
No scams. Not bad. I know of someone who's already making some money with Blogsvertise so I thought of giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment