Monday, December 3, 2007

A Grin a Day


The "green grins" weren't necessary and so entertaining. This humor site, nevertheless, tops my list of best humor resources.

http://www.a-grin-a-day.com/

Witty - this is the reason I kept my subscription to A-Grin-a-Day. It delivered just the right mini-collection of humor to my inbox daily. And I mean "a collection." I didn't just get a funny quote, one anecdotal jocularity, one-liners, or multimedia jokes -- I got them all!

Basically offering Western type of humor, A-Grin-a-Day collates jokes from various sources and concocts some originals. The funny quotes it sent me were real hits. Who would have thought George W. Bush plays a joker with his real funny or worth-pondering lines? I also enjoyed A-Grin-a-Day's occasional funny images. Most of its humor stories are thought provoking (that even included articles that took me hours to decipher and grin about).

A-Grin-a-Day's website leaves so much to be desired. I don't think it's mediocre, it's really bad. From the fonts used to the color coordination, it doesn't really look any good. Well, the content's blowing me away (anyway) so the presentation doesn't really need to impress.

No comments:

Post a Comment