Monday, December 17, 2007

Will Smith's will as Neville

Most if not all Will Smith movies I've seen seemed engaging. They had the factor to get an audience glued to the screen. Now, Smith's bankability breaks records as his latest movie debuted with $76.5 million.

The legendary "I Am Legend" whelmed winter blues by setting a new record for biggest opening in December. It surpassed Smith’s personal debut record by exceeding the $52.1 million opening weekends of “I, Robot” and “Men in Black II.

I am not that interested in the movie's plot but hey, it's Will Smith stuff so I think I can just enjoy the action. I'm contributing some blog buzz for it and I love the dog:))

I was already thinking about doing some "I Am Legend" post before and the recent news about it being a big hit compelled me more to write something. So here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment